Public Enterprise Management has been changed as
– Mr. Sorn Vy, deputy Director General of TC is assigned as an acting Director General instead of H.E. Lay Marivou, which was terminated from the Position of Government Delegate in charge of TC’s Director General.
– In the reform process, Members of TC’s Board Directors are limited to 5 member as below:
– A representative from Ministry of Posts and Telecommunications: Chairman
– A representative from the Office of the Council of Ministers: Member
– A representative from Ministry of Finance: Member
– TC’s Director General: Member
– A representative of TC’s employees: Member
– An experienced person from private sector has been assigned as deputy Director General in order to restore and strengthen business.
– Revenue embezzlement with the amount of $230,000
– Unclear, inefficient, nontransparent and unaccountable revenue-expenditure management which led to sharply decrease in revenue, increase in debt and many revenue embezzlements and debt write-off.
– Neglect to monitor on management of accounting books and relevant documents which led to intentionally loose of important documents.
This move is reflecting to the guidance of Samdech Akka Moha Sena Padei Techo Hun Sen, Prime Minister “Looking at the Mirror, Taking a bath,Cleaning grime and Treatment” that informed all level of government officials since the beginning of the fifth mandate.