National Institute of Posts, Telecommunications and ICT (NIPTICT) will conduct a Basic Training Course on Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Smart Phone Applications for senior government officials. This training course will focus on strengthening knowledge and capacity building in ICT field that would enhance performance of government officials in response to the rapid change of modern technology.
The training will be conducted after working hours and incorporated the following 6 subjects:
- Fundamentals of computer studies;
- Fundamentals of smart phone practices;
- Fundamentals of Internet usage;
- Smart phones for collaboration and communication;
- Applications for computers and smart phones;
- Online social networks for development.
For further information and registration, please contact:
Phnom Penh, 29 May 2015